Two people murdered in Italy jewelry store robbery


 Two individuals have been murdered after a strike on a gem dealer in Italy, as indicated by nearby media. 


The owner apparently started shooting after three furnished hoodlums broke into his shop in the town of Grinzane Cavour, in the Piedmont area, on Wednesday. 


Two died on the road, while a third suspect was injured in the leg and later captured. 


The town's city hall leader told Italian media that the entrepreneur had been harmed in a different episode in 2015. 


He was savagely beaten and his better half and little girl tied up during the 2015 assault, while hoodlums carried off €300,000 (£260,000, $360,000) in watches and gems. 


Civic chairman Gianfranco Garau, who was in an evening meeting in the close by city center at the hour of Wednesday's shooting, told Italian media that occasions stayed hazy. 


"I just realize that a legitimate and great family has been focused on," he was cited as saying. 


As per Italian news office Ansa, in any event five shots were discharged. Crisis laborers couldn't save two of the presumed hoodlums. 


Paper Corriere della Sera reports that the retailer's better half and little girl were inside the shop when men equipped with a firearm and blade entered. 


The third suspect has been addressed via carabinieri military police yet has so far not been charged, the paper added. 


The head of Italy's League party, Matteo Salvini, tweeted his help to the gem dealer and his family, adding: "Safeguard is consistently authentic."

Post a Comment

0 Comments