Gas explosion in Ogun state

 

There was a refrigerator gas explosion at Oke-Egunya area of Abeokuta, Ogun state and it was discovered it was due to a fire attraction that occurred when a technician was working on the refrigerator that led to an explosion in the process. The incident was confirmed by the state Director of Fire Service, Engr. Fatai Adefala who said they received a call and when the information was relayed, his men rushed to the scene upon receiving the information.

On Wednesday afternoon, the fire service received a call that at Oke-Egunya area of Abeokuta there was a spark of fire. When they got to the destination they discovered there was an explosion as the family unit inside, were cooking with a gas cooker when the refrigerator sparked, and they tried to top up the gas which led to the explosion. In the course of all this, three lives were lost and an infant was among them.

Post a Comment

0 Comments